WET Bag Hamper
Out of stock
Incl of GST
This hamper contains:
– 1 Small & 1 Large WET BAG
– 1 custom message card in which you can write your own message. If you would like for us to write the message on your behalf, Kindly mention your personalised message in the notes section during checkout. 4 lines only.
– About the Hamper Card
– 100% Natural and Handmade Rakhi that is made of Ikkat Rolls, Tamarind & Sawdust Centre Piece, Banana fibre & cotton braid. Made by artisanal women of Kishkinda Trust.
– Perfect hamper for someone who you would like to introduce to the sustainable lifestyle.
Often when we are outdoor either on daily commute or travel we come across times when we end up with something damp or messy that we need to either wash or dispose. It’s important to dispose of our waste in the right places and it always takes some time/even days to be able to wash some reusables. At such times, we often find that a single use plastic bag comes in most handy. Although it gives us the momentary convenience, we also know the long term harm that it does to the planet & our environment.
The Wet Bag is an alternative to the plastic bag during your travel and commute. It comes with a waterproof layer on the inside to help you with those damp & messy times.
Some key applications of the WET BAG:
- To store your damp towel/clothes while you travel.
- To ensure your leaking personal care products don’t mess your clothes or other things in your bag.
- To collect some plastic/paper waste made, that still has some food stains/dampness on it.
- To store those used sanitary cloth pads in, until you find the right place to wash and dry them.
- To carry along those medicines and syrups that might leak during your travel.
- Dirty Napkins, Used Cutlery/ Utensils.
- Use it as your laundry bag to separate the dirty from clean clothes.
- To carry those fruits or snacks on the go, that might soil your bag and it’s contents if left unattended. It’s made of food grade PUL.
- Toss those undergarments into this bag until the end of your trip/trek.
- To store those fruit peels until you find the next best place to dispose off.
- Use it as a beach/swim bag to bring back those damp swimwear. OR to keep your belongings sand free while you enjoy the sea water.
- Use it as a gym bag to bring back those sweaty clothes safely until you can toss it in the washing machine.
- It makes an amazing and multi-purpose gift your near & dear ones will love.
- The Wet Bag has a PUL Laminated fabric on the inside that makes it waterproof.
- The outer fabric of the bag is garment production scrap fabric that is prone to getting wet but the contents on the inside remain safe.
- The small bag (Size – 8.5in(H) x 9.5in(W)) can be used for undergarments, personal care, medicines, etc..
- The larger bag (Size – 12.5in(H) x 15.5in(W)) is made to accommodate larger things such as clothes, towels, slippers, etc…
- Although the bag is waterproof on the inside, We do not recommend that you put dripping wet items into the bag. Always drain out as much moisture/water from the item before putting it into the bag.
- Do not dip the water in bag with its contents inside.
- The bag comes with an openable loop on the side that lets you hang the bag wherever you wish to, the side of your backpack or to the handle of your suitcase. Use it as you like.
- Do not iron the bag. Ensure no direct heat is applied on the inside of the bag as the PUL Laminate might get damaged and the bag might start leaking.
- The zip used is also waterproof however if the contents of the bag have dripping wetness, it might leak from the centre where the zip opens and closes.
- The bag is machine washable. You can also hand wash it gently. However, never use a brush on the bag as it might tear the laminate on the inside of the bag.
Sparkle Combo, Monochrome Combo, Cross Colour Combo
The Fabric Cutlery is the lowest maintenance product among all our other products. It comes in washable fabric with stainless steel accessories that can be cleaned like regular utensils. The fiber straw brush however works best after it is moistened with water.
Find out in-detail of how to make your products last a long time Must Read! – Click here